Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Epic Beach Adventure: Chapter Two

Today wasn't too different than yesterday, but I still feel accomplished and relaxed.

The day started off early with a run on the beach, which led to me getting lost on the beach, which led in turn to me discovering a ton of dead jellyfish on the beach. They were likely tossed up in the big storm yesterday. Either way, I managed to put in a decent run, but I'm convinced I can do better. Tomorrow morning, I just might.

Not a lot happened in my life today, aside from the completion of the final paper for my internship class. That signals that I'm nearing the end of my summer, but as I said in the paper, I feel accomplished, even though the internship took most of my summer. I've realized I need to put the idea of child summers behind me, and just enjoy my work and the vacations I get. Hopefully, I'll still be able to have vacations, one day.

We got to sneak a look at the sunset this evening, and snapped a few pictures. Everyone seemed pleased with it, and it was quite the scene. Mom mentioned part of the spectacle was how everything was going to bed, but there are neighbors behind us who seemed to have missed the memo. They'll quiet down, of course, but for now they're hollering and hooting and splashing about, which they're free to do. After all, it's their vacation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment