Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Suit & Tie

Do you know what a suit is? It's confidence you can wear.

I'm not making a "Sharp-dressed man" joke in this blog.

A suit is you with class and elegance. Each thread brings out something deeper inside you. Maybe it's for one night, or two, but for that moment, the you in the suit is different than the you that walks around in sandals and a t-shirt. You're upscale, classy, and confident. Why do you think Neal Caffrey (White Collar) loves them so damn much?

I mean it. Don't push me, 'cause I'm not doing it.

Sure, a lot of people may prefer something else, but it all comes back to suits. There's a reason they call it, "dressing to impress". Because a confident you is something else entirely. It's a force of nature, a physical representation of passion and drive.

'Cuz every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man. THERE. HAPPY???


And that's why suits still kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment